- my Ravelympics mittens didn't quite make the closing ceremony! Yikes. But I am proud that I tried and they are almost finished the outer shell.
- I started a long term sub job teaching 6th grade Language Arts/ Reading. Shakespeare Unit this had seriously better lead to my own classroom or else I am going to possible go quite mad.
- the online class I am taking is sending me up the wall- the textbook has writing like the bible on pages jsut as thin :(
- My ex dropped the kids off News Years day and well.. that about 9 weeks. I posted a FB wall post that says 9 weeks without seeing your kids = loser- to get an email from his sister saying she has offered to help- blah blah and that Jacob can see what I write- and she knows how I feel- Um HI- you move back home and your mother took care of your ONE child- how exactly is that like my situation?
- If I dont hge t ajob by the end of August I have to make some BIG changes.- like relocating.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
So I came here to tell you