Friday, August 7, 2009

what do you want to be when you grow up?

Sometimes it feels like I am beating my head against a wall. It seems that while I was trying to plan my life LIFE had other ideas. I am mad and angry about quite abit and feeling like things are very unfair. However, in this brief moment of clarity (thank you starbucks!) I do realize that being angry is getting me...nowhere. That being said it doesn't mean that I am over being angry or scared or that I have stopped asking why. But maybe I can turn those feelings into a more productive outcome.
A good thing my two close friends don't actually KNOW eachother. What I mean to say by that is, one a friend from college lives about a 20 minute drive away- but we rarely get to see eachother. The other friend, new within the last two years (since returning to MD)has become very close and dear while we both sort through this mess of our separate divorces. It seems as if I have been an unknowing party to their total agreement about my life.
Nope, they haven't talked about it but they both think I should,and CAN, they have faith in my ability to sell the things I make. "what was that? You say?" seriously. While I presently have no faith in myself they are both separately prodding me to sell my wares. And they MAY have talked me into trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment